Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 250 Pro XS Optimax
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 250hp
- Type: Outboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
- Year: 2018
- Engine Hours: 82
3034 Lexington Rd
Nicholasville, Kentucky, US, 40356
- Length:20' 2"
- Length: 20' 2"
- Beam: 96"
- Bottom width: 75"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 55 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 575 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1525 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18"
- Transom height: 22"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 16"
- Average weight: 2000 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4050 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 1"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 0"
- Storage length: 23' 8"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- Remote oil fill (OptiMax® motors only)
- Spare prop holder
- 5 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW console design w/2" (5.08 cm) additional leg room
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5x fishfinder w/surface temperature & down imaging
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, water pressure gauge & oil level indicator
- Digital switch panel w/blue backlight & soft-touch shroud
- Dash light dimmer
- Waterproof digital switches
- LED courtesy light
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) graph
- 1,600 GPH (6,057 LPH) bilge pump
- LED console courtesy light
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels w/stowable stern light
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage
- Automatic LED-lighted starboard bow rod storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® 27M-XHD cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank, 8-amp battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- NEW Z-Core seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame (driver & passenger seats)
- Adjustable sliding driver seat
- 38-sq.-ft. (3.5-sq.-m) anti-fatigue, padded bow deck for comfort & mobility
- Step-up to bow deck w/74-qt. (70 L) insulated cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in sandwich tray
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Designated net storage behind seating
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Rod organizer in port rod locker
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- 1 lift-out, molded aft port storage box that will accept four 3700 tackle trays w/propeller under storage
- 1 lift-out, molded aft starboard storage box that will accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment w/lift-out tool/rope storage tray
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on deck & floor
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 2 insulated aft 19-gal. (72 L) Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,840 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 12" (30.5 cm) adjustable jack plate (OptiMax® only)
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated winch stand step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 80-lb. (36.3 kg) thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.