Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 200 Pro XS Four Stroke
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 200hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
- Year: 2020
- Engine Hours: 143
3034 Lexington Rd
Nicholasville, Kentucky, US, 40356
- Length: 19' 4"
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Bottom width: 6' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 50 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 500 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1375 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18"
- Transom height: 23"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Average dry weight: 1850 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3249 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 7"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 25' 0"
- Storage length: 22' 7"
- NEW bow Humminbird® HELIX™ 8 DI G2 gimbal-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- NEW console Humminbird® HELIX™ 8 SI G2 flush-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- Minn Kota® Ultrex® 24V, 80-lb. (36.29 kg) thrust, 45” (1.14 m) shaft trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2 & i-Pilot® Link™
- 3-way Ethernet communication between bow & console fishfinders & trolling motor
- T-H Marine G-Force Conservation livewell culling system
- Factory-applied keel protector
- Bow port rod organizer
- Bow tool/drink holder
- Hot Foot™ throttle
- Pro-Trim lever
- 3-bank, 30-amp battery charger
- Upgraded to tandem-axle trailer w/integrated winch stand step, steel fender & retractable transom trailer tie downs
- Upgraded to custom 14" (35.56 cm) aluminum trailer wheels w/spare tire
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- 6 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 aft 19-gal. (71.92 L) insulated Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- NEW modular, aerodynamic console design w/expanded leg clearance & larger fishfinder surface
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Waterproof, capacitive touch digital keypad
- LED courtesy light
- 12V outlet
- 34-sq.-ft. (3.2-sq.-m) bow deck for casting mobility w/lots of storage
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- NEW 1" (2.54 cm) lower, driver & passenger flat seat mounting
- Bow port & starboard rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable bow port & starboard rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Oversized lockable bow center storage locker
- Step to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.67 L) insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Designated net storage behind seating
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lift-out tool/rope storage tray in rigging compartment
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Lockable latches
- NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 8" (20.32 cm) adjustable jack plate
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 10" (25.4 cm) fishfinder
- LED console courtesy light
- Manual LED-lighted bow gear storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- 7-pin connector
- NEW surge disc brakes on both axles
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-year, 100,000-mile (1,609.34 km) limited warranty
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.