Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 50 Four Stroke EFI
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 50hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Aluminum
- Year: 2021
- Engine Hours: 12
3034 Lexington Rd
Nicholasville, Kentucky, US, 40356
- Length:16' 8"
- Beam: 6' 5"
- Bottom width: 4' 6"
- Max. Recommended HP: 50 HP
- Fuel capacity (portable): 6 gal.
- Max. Person Capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 555 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1025 lbs.
- Interior depth: 15"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Deadrise at bow: 13 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 6 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 780 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1705 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 0"
- Package width: 6' 8"
- Towing length: 23' 2"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 20' 1"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) aerated livewell molded into front of console
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Minn Kota® Edge® 12V, 45-lb. (20.41 kg) thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
- Lowrance® HOOK2 4x swivel color fishfinder w/transducer
- Sport steering wheel
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, drink holder, 12V outlet & integrated livewell
- Midnight Lazer switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Navigation lights, aerator & bilge switches
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below bow deck
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 100% composite fishing seats w/contoured hinges & snap-off cushions
- 2 folding fishing seats
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage below
- Port side rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- Aft deck storage
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet throughout
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: DIAMOND COAT™ Black Diamond or Royal Red gunnels & sides w/Starlite Gray bottom
- NEW DIAMOND COAT™ 2.0 finish features industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- NEW rugged, all-welded, 2-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- 2" (5.08 cm), heavy-duty extruded 1-piece gunnel for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights w/LED courtesy light at bow
- 2 battery trays
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Hubs designed for quick & easy hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.