Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 150 Four Stroke EFI
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 150hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
- Year: 2023
3034 Lexington Rd
Nicholasville, Kentucky, US, 40356
2023 Tracker Pro Team 195 TXW Tournament Edition
Price: 35,385 USD
Freight: 925 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 36,685 USD
- Length:18' 7"
- Beam: 8' 2"
- Bottom width: 5' 6"
- Max. Recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 30 gal.
- Max. Person Capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 575 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1250 lbs.
- Interior depth: 21"
- Transom height: 23"
- Deadrise at bow: 16 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 10 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 1215 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2541 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package width: 8' 2"
- Towing length: 24' 9"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 21' 7"
- Bow Lowrance® HOOK2 5 Combo swivel color fishfinder w/SplitShot™ transducer & GPS
- Console Lowrance® HOOK2 5 Combo swivel color fishfinder w/TripleShot™ transducer & GPS
- Tournament soft touch sport steering wheel
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. (31.75 kg) thrust, 52" (1.32 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/NEW rotocasted foot pedal
- 3-bank battery charger
- 3 battery trays
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 2 trolling
- 24V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Upgraded trailer w/custom aluminum wheels, full-size matching spare, 14" (35.56 cm) radial tires & bow boarding steps/safety handle for boarding from trailer
- Color: DIAMOND COAT™ Starlite Red or TRACKER® White gunnels & sides w/Starlite Gray bottom
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 6 drink holders—2 on bow deck, 2 in bow tackle storage & 2 on step cooler
- 2 floor-mounted drink holders
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lighted aft 27-gal. (102.21 L) aerated livewell w/divider, timer, recirculator, pump-out system & dual overflow drain
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Trolling motor pedal recess w/tool holder & drink holder
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
- BayStar™ hydraulic tilt steering
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen & mobile phone holder
- Multifunction speedometer/fuel gauge & tachometer/trim gauge
- Voltmeter & water pressure gauge
- Silver switch panels
- Mercury® control box
- NEW Stardust console color
- Tournament-style 39-sq.-ft. (3.62-sq.-m) elevated bow deck w/oversized dual rod boxes & center tackle organizer
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 100% composite fishing seats w/contoured hinges & snap-off cushions
- 2 folding fishing seats
- Bow center tackle organizers & tool/tackle holder
- Port & starboard rod storage w/large lids & rod organizers w/tubes—24 total rods up to 9' (2.74 m) casting/8' (2.44 m) spinning
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- 30-qt. (28.39 L) step cooler, box & lid
- Passenger rod storage & footrest in cockpit w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap for 6 rods
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below center
- Removable center cushion w/back bolster
- Elevated aft casting deck w/large deck storage
- Aft port & starboard molded storage boxes each hold six 3700 tackle boxes
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Rod hold-down straps
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet throughout
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- Interior color w/Dark Gray tones
- POWER-TRAC™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- REVOLUTION™ variable-deadrise hull w/SMOOTH RIDE GUARANTEE™
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
Construction & Exterior
- NEW DIAMOND COAT™ 2.0 finish features industry-exclusive powdercoat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- Rugged, all-welded, 2-piece aluminum hull w/heavy-duty extruded keel & chines for structural strength & handling
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnels w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- All compartment lids are flush-mount, carpeted & all-aluminum for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Weather-resistant lid design w/rubber molding to keep your gear drier
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights w/LED courtesy light at bow
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Hubs designed for quick & easy hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Extended rear diamond-plate step pads to access boat while on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.